Easy preparetion for vegan burger patty, it needs to be moist but not soggy, it has to be holds together.Ingredients that needs for Black Beans patty;
- Flax Paste; Simple paste with just flax seed and water, to hold burger patty together.
- Black Beans; Different beans suchs as chickpea, kidney and red beans also can be used.
- 2 pinch of Fresh parsley
- Half grated carrot
- Diced/Chopped green onion
- Breadcrumbs ; gluten free breadcrumbs as substitute for oats and almond flour.
- Smoked Paprika and Chili powder; for spicy lovers.
- Cooked Quinoa
How to prepare burger patty;
- Mash the beans until they became paste, and add the flax paste and other ingredients in to a large bowl.
- Form the patties into desired thickness.
- Fry it, grill it or pan fry it, Enjoy!
In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high until shimmering. Add patties and cook, flipping frequently until well browned and an instant-read thermometer inserted into the coolest part of the center of the patty registers 120 to 125 degrees for medium-rare, or 130 to 135 degrees for medium. Immediately add cheese slices to the top of the patties, and transfer them to a large plate.
Dress bottom buns as desired. Place a patty on top, and dress top bun as desired. Close cheeseburgers and serve
IngredientsPREP TIME 50' SERVES 2 Person
1 vegan burger, such as red beets, black beans, cauliflower patties.
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
4 slices Cheezmir vegan cheese.
4 vegan hamburger buns, lightly toasted
Toppings and condiments, to taste